- Learn how to write your first book.
- Know how to write a powerful and effective story and connect with your intended readers.
- Learn how to identify and overcome your blocks in writing.
- Know how to finish strong.
- Decide whether to go traditional publishing or publish your own book.
Our one-on-one learning sessions will include:
Chapter 1: About Your Book: Begin with the end in mind
Output: Writing Your Back Cover
Identifying Your Target Reader
Focused Book Topic and Working Title
Chapter 2: Brainstorming and Fleshing out your Book Outline
Output: Table of Contents and Writing Schedules
Chapter 3: How to Tell a Powerful Story: The Art and Science of Storytelling
Output: Introduction, Chapter 1-2
Chapter 4: How to Keep Writing Forward: Overcoming the Writer’s Block
Output: Identifying what’s keeping you stuck and writing hacks
Chapter 5: How to Finish Strong
Output: Writing Exercises with feedback on up to three chapters
Bonus Chapter: Publishing 101
Output: Decision on whether to go to a traditional publisher or self-publish your book
Learning time will be at our agreed upon schedule and venue within Metro Manila. If you are living in the province or overseas, we can schedule our sessions online at our pre-agreed time.
For more information, you can message me at: email@example.com. Thank you and looking forward to helping you bring your dream book to life! 🙂