Is there a story in your heart that longs to be told or an important message that needs to be shared? Has writing a book been on your bucket list for the longest time? If you’ve ever had a book that you wanted to write, here’s a writing companion to guide you one step at a time.
Combining the art and science of book writing, this writing retreat guide provides you with the tools needed to begin writing, which is one of the hardest things to do, and helps you get started on the right foot in your writing journey.
Whether you want to pack up your bags and go to a writing hideaway, or you want to write in the comforts of your favorite café or desk at home, this do-it-yourself writing retreat book can help you make that crucial start and lead you to the right path.
Specifically, this book will teach you how to:
- Begin and do the one thing that matters most in book writing
- Design your book cover and craft a captivating book title
- Build your book’s structure and know what goes into a book
- Tell a powerful story that will connect with your readers
- Keep writing when you just want to quit
- Beat the dreaded “writer’s block”
- Answer the question: Should I go for traditional publishing or self-publishing?
This book also contains prayers from fellow writers and writing tips to help you to keep writing forward. Are you ready to bring your book to life? Get your journal and laptop ready, bring this book, and go write away!
How Do You Love Yourself?
Let us count the ways…
God wants you to accept and love yourself as He does.
This simple and inspiring book provides you with the spiritual truths that will help you love yourself God’s way.
· Learn biblical truths that will help you overcome the lies that lead to self-hate and undermine your self-worth.
· Find practical ways that you can do when your love tank is running empty, when you’re feeling needy and need to take care of your self.
· Discover valuable lessons that will help you love yourself in a healthy way.
PLUS: 52 Ways to Love Yourself, one for every week of the year!
Are you ready to take the first step towards wholeness?
This book will help you to truly love your self, the way God does.
Love yourself today!
There are few moments in your life when you encounter people and places that take you into another direction.
You go somewhere new, meet someone, do something you’ve never done before and you are never the same. The moment turns your life around.
Hiroki Sato never thought that such a day would also happen for him. He was only 12 years old when he started working hard for his career. Now in his 20’s, Hiro is successful, famous and exhausted. Left alone with his thoughts, he often wonders if there is more to life than his work, until he meets Michelle.
His brief encounter with her lights a dying spark inside him and he is drawn to her like the moon to the sun.
Their serendipitous meeting takes them to explore Beijing, Tokyo and the Philippines together, but bridging their different worlds was not as easy as they thought it would be.
What can heal the pain of history? What can overcome the boundaries of the heart?